For Poetry Pantry # 278 ~ POETS UNITED ~ Islamabad' Sends Peace To All ~
Be it Paris NY Beirut Peshawar or Islamabad or any other town village or city in the world when people can walk talk eat or drive with ease beauty rests stays prevails, but only with peace Just like I see you green, manifesting majesty at the foot of Margalla Hills, so others see, that are home to them, nations of the world who live, breathe, and fly freedom flags unfurled let all be within their own beloved land green colorful peaceful and grand Oh My City Dear, send full peace everywhere we all live on one Earth, planet created for us all, let us not be oblivious nor close our eyes, time flies, life dies, save All, forgive All Truth will triumph not Lies Come peace peace peace for All Spread strong covers let Light shine bright, tranquility descend remove all dislike, drench all anger drown all hate, Let Goodwill stand tall. . ...
Comments
I was looking for an email address for you but couldn't find one so will comment here. You left some lovely poems on my site - I was wondering, were they meant as submissions to my project? If so, that's great but please email them to me at ScribbleScatter@gmail.com
I need to have all the submissions in one place. The guidelines are on my site too.
All the best,
Susan